I have contributed many articles and op-eds, in addition to my marketing blog.
I’ve written technical articles such as Testing Linux Code, about development testing in Linux, in Dr. Dobb’s Journal.
I spent a year as a Legacy Heritage Fellow and staff writer for ISRAEL21c:
- Israeli sound technology makes waves in the music business
- Industrial pollutants get cut down to size – with Israel’s Vortex
- Israeli web security experts Finjan help keep private information private
- Kibbutz company’s electric scooters give mobility to the immobile
- International scientists learn how Israel combats desertification with forestry
- Summer high school trip shows way to Israeli innovations
- Israeli engineers develop mobile bomb shelters
- Israeli surgeons restore eyesight to patients in the developing world
- Seeing red: Israeli cherry tomato raisin high in natural antioxidants
- Israeli post-war expert helping to treat US military trauma victims
- Israeli family winery competes with the best
Several of these articles were also reprinted in the Jerusalem Post, such as:
- Israeli Internet pioneer aims to clear Web’s video bottleneck
- Mobile shelters protect Sderot residents caught out in the open
I published several editorials and op/eds about the Israeli economy in Globes, Israel’s leading economic and business newspaper.
- Private Water – Public Good Globes website
- Equality of Opportunity Globes website
- Regulation begets corruption Globes website
I contributed articles about the Jewish communities of Russia, Uruguay, and Switzerland, and contributed to the article about the Jewish community in the United Kingdom for the Encyclopedia of the Jewish Diaspora.
I have also been cited as an authority in various articles. They include: